It’s such an exciting time to bring your gifts out into the world!
Today, more than ever, people are asking questions and are ready to empower themselves about their health.
The health industry is booming!
I’ve been a practitioner now for 10 years and I’ve seen this whole world open up.
When I first began, it was a big deal to have a one page website and celiacs was hardly a known thing.
And with the health world moving online I want to let you know that
There is a difference between running a business as a wellness coach and as a practitioner.
With the boom of the internet, we have seen a vast number of bloggers and wellness coaches out there ready to give people advice. Along with a a whole lot of business programs designed for bloggers by bloggers..
But please remember your point of difference – you’re a qualified practitioner.
You are committing to be there for your clients as that person that they can rely on one-on-one.
The one who can truly help them move through their issues with support and guidance.
And it can be a whole different ball game as far as business goes.
What works online doesn’t always work when you’re putting the effort into one-on-one sessions, and when you’re main focus is growing a local name.
My biggest challenge in the first couple of years was splitting my energy into being a great practitioner as well as building a sustainable ground roots business.
It was the seemingly “simple” things like client management, handling money & marketing that I hadn’t learnt.
I was a good practitioner, but had no idea how to get myself out into the world!
It all took time, courses and a whole lot of energy and mistakes to get to the place I am now.
I would love to help you to navigate the first part of your business set up
with a little more ease than I did!
- There is the practical side – getting an ABN, hiring a clinic space, setting up the bookkeeping.
- There is the marketing aspect – how do I get myself out there? How do I describe what I do?
- And there is the beliefs – the headspace that can hold you back and cause you unnecessary stress and anxiety!
I’ll be there for it all.
Mentors helped me a great deal through my first years of business, and I would love to pass that gift on.
In the first couple of years of business there will be questions that you need to nut out with someone and your headspace needs looking after.
So many practitioners sign up to programs which they don’t complete because of the simple fact that it is so daunting to do it on your own!
But with one and one support we can go through all the essentials:
- Beliefs – Our beliefs about ourselves are always one of the big things that hold us back (this is why it’s handy that I’m also a therapist!)
- Know How – What are the steps to take?
- Who Am I? – Chat it out with someone who understands the industry
We can go over anything at all that is getting you stuck in your business,
The Basic Practicals
- How do I set up an ABN?
- What industry bodies do I register with?
- What insurance do I go with?
- Looking and negotiating a clinic contract
- What supplies do I need?
- Who are the suppliers?
- What stationary do I need?
- How do I make a booking?
- Whats the best way to confirm bookings?
- What information do I need before a session?
- How do I write a receipt?
- What do I do with cancellations?
- What is my bookkeeping set up?
- What do I do with tax and superannuation?
- How do I describe what I do?
- Who is my target market?
- Help with copy writing for your website
- What marketing platforms are you going to use?
- What is your message?
- How do you build a community around you?
- How do you get clients without entering the world of online sales funnels!?
- How do I keep clients returning?
- How do I separate myself from everybody else?
- What if I don’t like public speaking?
Beliefs & Fears
This is essential!
Being a therapist myself I am able to help you to uncover the beliefs and fears that are holding you back.
Whether you keep repeating the same stuck pattern or know that there is a block that is holding you back –
we can uncover it and move through it together.
I’ll be there with you during the most uncomfortable time in your career-
the set up
Such a large percentage of practitioners don’t fulfil their potential just because setting up a business is daunting.
And it is.
But you don’t have to be alone.
That’s where our chats come into play!
Each week I will help guide you through your next set up stages.
I’ll be there when things get tough.
I’ll be there when you get your first rejections.
and I’ll be there when you get your first wins.
If you can gain solid foundation and confidence
in your first year or 2 of business – you’ll sail!
I Have All Of The Documents For You
1. Client Intake form
2. Yearly Bookkeeping template
3. Legal Consent Form
4. All Essential Supporting Documents & Registration Forms
5. Business & Marketing Plan
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org